Yes, I have PLANS. Because I am in the full swing of the Holidays, the writing just isn't happening. But I went over my GDRs yesterday (Goals, Dreams and Resolutions for those of you who wonder) and writing-related stuff was VERY high up on the list. Here's what I want to do:
1) Continue submitting my Fairy story to agents.
2) Polish and edit my YA Historical and Middle Grade Adventure stories. Have this done by May at the LATEST.
3) Submit THOSE stories to agents.
4) Basically, GET AN AGENT this year. But, also, I want an agent who is a good fit. So, I need to make my writing the best it can be.
5) Write early in the morning, and during Thing Four's naptime. This will give me 2 hours a day, for what I need to get accomplished.
I'm not going to be cynical about these goals. They are realistic.