Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Goals for Writing

I am usually not one to make goals. Only because I work on them for a week or two, and Ppphhhhbbtttttt. I'm done.
I'm not lazy, I just don't like to be "structured" sometimes. So, without further ado, here is a modest set of goals I have set for myself, for 2011:

1) Sell a five-book series and become as famous as Stephenie Meyer
2) Have said books made into movies that will garner record attendance, putting me on Forbes Top 100 Bazillionaires List
3) Meet the Queen

Okay, I know, I know. I'm being silly. Here are the REAL goals:

1) Write every day.
2) Submit to agents/Hope for the best
3) Write Unnamed Book #1
4) Finish edits on/finish sequel to EMMA series.

Voila! There you go! Like I said, modest. I'm moving AGAIN this year, so, I need to keep it real. (Moving from our rental to our new house.)

Happy New Year, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment