Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Knew This Day Would Come...

Finally! The release date for my YA novel, UNEARTHED, is today!
There's a feeling of satisfaction one gets, holding their own book in their hands, I have to admit. But that is only a fraction of the process. Now I have to worry about selling, reaching the audience as best I can, bad vs good reviews, etc. etc.

If I had things my way, I'd just sit in my office and churn out books, and let the Tooth Fairy deal with the rest. Or would I call her the Marketing/Publicity/Book Promotion Fairy? That would be nice to have, as well. Then I could stay in my office and never come out, and write and write. ;-)

Alas, that's not how things work. The book is out, I have work to do, but I'm also writing again. My kids literally live at Taekwondo class these days, so I get some writing time in--whether it's longhand or on the Alphasmart Neo--I get to squeeze it in. I'm working on a fun fairy tale right now, and doing what I love to do most--make stuff up.

Happy Writing!

Oh, and if you feel so inclined, you can purchase my book here or here or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment