Monday, July 20, 2009

On Your Mark...Get Set...

I've given myself a week to "recover" from vacation. Yes, you read that right. Next time you drive 28 hours straight, you tell me if you bounce back right away. :-)

ANYWAY, I am ready to go. I have started querying, and now it's time to get writing again. And what I need to write, is my sequel. I'm going to approach it the same way I did with NaNo. I'm just going to write out the bare bones, and get the story out, then go back and edit. I'm giving myself about two months to get the story out, and then I will spend probably a few months editing.

And if I get bored with it, I can work on my SOPHIE story and my EMMA story, interchangeably. Because I have ADD and will need to bounce around. ;-)

Although I may send out ONE more query, before I get started! I prefer the shotgun approach. The more queries you send out, the better your odds of getting a bite!

Or so I'm hoping.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely. Just keep those batches of queries out there.

    ReplyDelete