Friday, July 17, 2009

The Query-Go-Round

And I've started up, again! I really didn't get a chance to get into the querying process before vacation, now I'm back and ready to go. I found some really good agents and I've queried both of them. Still waiting for answers from two others. Wait times can KILL you, especially when you're prone to...impatience, like me...

;-)

In the meantime, I am working on the second book in my series. I have outlined it, and I think it's shaping up quite nicely. And I'm not going to waste my time worrying about my submissions because, after all, Life is the JOURNEY, not the destination, right?

Right. I would never check my email 975475 times a day/await the mail with sweaty palms/edit and re-edit my work while consuming copious amounts of stress food and freaking out.

NOT ME. NEVER.

I'm doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment