Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Edited!!!

Stayed up late last night editing my EMMA story again. This makes two days in a row. Woo!

I have to say, I am LOVING my mac. I have no desire to go on the PC again! I am amazed at this sudden change in me. I was a TOTAL "PC" before, and now, I'd never go back! I love the ease of use, and the applications are AWESOME. It is truly a computer for an artist/writer!

Okay, Mac commercial over. But I organized all my writing files and I've been hard at work at the 3rd-to First Person conversion. I figure I'll just change it all over, and then go back and make it Emma's voice. Luckily she's a precocious 13-year old, and I have a precocious 12-year old, so I can sort of get her voice right, because I "hear" it 24/7. Literally! But my daughter is my best beta reader. SHE'S my audience. And she's honest. If she really likes something, she tells me. And if she doesn't, she tells me. I got lucky with her!

Chronic Tension Headache #5 this week is now flaring up, so I'd better take something, or I won't be any good at anything today. I fully intend to get a bunch of pages knocked out! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment