Thursday, May 14, 2009

THWARTED!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am IN THE ZONE with my edits right now. I am nearly finished, and OF COURSE Life is piling up activities and things to take me away from it.

ARRGH!

(Okay, I've been reading that "Pirates Don't Change Diapers" book too much to my two-year old. ARRGH!)

I edited heavily last night, and when I went to bed, I still had a scene running through my head. Hubby laughed when I jumped out of bed to look for a pen, and write some key things down. I can't help it! I wanted to stay up, but I NEED my rest. It was past 11 pm.

It's SO Murphy's Law. When nothing's going on, you don't want to write/edit. When you have a zillion things going on, the writing pulls you. At least, that's what's happening to me.

Extremely frustrating.

1 comment:

  1. Just keep at it. You're in the zone, and that means it will get done more quickly and better.

    ReplyDelete