Monday, January 10, 2011

OOooooooh.... Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh...

Guess what I did last night? I couldn't sleep, so I made my first-ever PDF on my iPad! I have Pages on my iPad, and I made a recipe page, complete with a picture of the dish scanned by my iPhone! I am VERY happy with the end result!

Here is where I'm feeling dumb--when we first bought our Mac, I was so aggressively ANTI-Mac, I insisted Hubby buy the Microsoft Word package for Mac. So, we have Word, Excel, Powerpoint, all the stuff that we are "used" to from a PC, on the Mac. It did make the transition easier. But, now that I've gotten a taste of Pages, I am thinking I like it MUCH better. Interesting.

Oh, and by the way, I got up at 4am (couldn't sleep this morning) and wrote my first chapter of the story that's been really really really really REALLY wanting to get written. 1800 words. Done. I had my 13-year old daughter test-read the pages for me, and she liked them. And this girl is brutally honest with me, which is good!

Guess I'd better keep writing! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment